Hello to all my visitors. This is my first post on The Tech Talk Blog and would first like to introduce my self and outline the content this blog will provide. My name is Adam and I am a computer science student at a small college in Kansas. I have always been fascinated by technology and constantly seek to learn more. I enjoy helping people discover the true capabilities of their electronics,that is why I began this blog. I am now your resource for computer support.
This blog is intended for everyone, especially those that are tired of paying the computer repair store tons of money!! In this blog I plan to cover a few basic frequently asked questions "like how to speed up a computer" and "how to remove a virus". I will also post how to videos and review certain products and services that I think are worth while.
Please feel free to ask me questions at admin@cashcrate101.com or you can just leave comments on the blog. I will most likely make a post and/or video out of the most popular questions. In all I look forward to assisting you with all of your computer needs!
No comments:
Post a Comment